Software Update Version DA1-09-04: VT56 OBDII TPMS Diagnostic Tool
The latest software update includes the following information: new car models up to 2015 for OE and aftermarket programmable sensors.
Livonia, Michigan: ATEQ TPMS Tools is proud to announce the new software update DA1-09-04 for theVT56 OBDII TPMS Diagnostic Tool (P/N TS56-1000 and TS56-1001). This update is packed with the most current diagnostic capabilities specifically engineered to keep you at the top of the TPMS market with new vehicle models and sensor information.
- Full support for 18 languages.
- Capability of programming Schrader dual-band EZ-Sensor.
- Updated vehicle selection list with model year 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT added.
- Vehicle coverage added for the following model year 2015 vehicles: Chevrolet Impala, Chevrolet Tahoe, Chevrolet Traverse, Chevrolet SS, Toyota Yaris, Jeep Renegade, Hyundai Elantra, Volkswagen Touareg, Volkswagen Tiguan, Volkswagen CC, Hyundai Genesis, Kia Sorento/SUV and Hyundai Sonata.
- Alligator Sens.it part numbers lookup were added.
- Enhanced coverage for: Qwik, IntelliSens, EZ-sensor and Sens-it.
- Redi sensor unlock feature.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
Questions about the software update DA1-09-04?
ATEQ guarantees customer satisfaction in both the quality of the instrument and the level of service and technical support our customers need. Our TPMS specialists are available to assist you, please call (888) 621-TPMS or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About ATEQ TPMS tools
ATEQ TPMS Tools, LC is a division of ATEQ, which was founded in 1975. We are the number one world supplier in the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) field by supplying an entire range of TPM activation tools for both assembly lines and tire repair shops. Since the concept of TPMS, ATEQ has supplied world-leading diagnostic TPMS tools, introducing the most advanced technological features to distributors and suppliers worldwide.
ATEQ TPMS Tools, LC – Office: 734-838-3100 – Tech Support: 888-621-TPMS (8767) – Fax: 734-838-0644